Serving the Southeast and Southwest Phoenix Metro Area
All residential plumbing repair and replacement, including high-efficient gas or electric water heaters, with options. Tankless water heaters, toilets, faucets, water main, sewer line, outside and inside leaks, slab leaks, handicap-accessible plumbing fixtures, drain concerns, root concerns, supply lines, main shut off, hosebib, partial-house re-pipes, whole-house re-pipes. We honor water heater manufacturer warranties. Our plumbers work on anything that gas or water runs through inside or outside the home.
IF THERE'S ANY DELAY, IT'S YOU WE PAY! YES, WE WILL PAY $5 A MINUTE IF WE ARE LATE, UP TO $300.00.
Years in the Trade
Linda & Chris Stanfield since 1985
We will do this at a price that is fair to our clients, at a price that will allow us to continue to succeed, at a price that will allow for the prosperity of our employees and at a price that will enable us to "give back" to the communities that we service.
All of our work and products have the best warranties in town and are backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed policy.
Our company is backed by UWIN, a guaranty of services you can take to the bank. (877-655-UWIN) If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us for a resolution. If we cannot resolve it, contact UWIN for a solution. If a resolution cannot be met within 48 hours, UWIN will pay you back 100 percent!
"I have piece of mind that my plumbing concerns are being taken care of"
"at least I don't have to worry anymore about the company that will be coming to do the work. They are trustworthy & honest. "
As a plumbing leader in the Valley, we are happy to have been the first plumber to be recognized for our ethical service and community involvement:
- 2003 BBB Ethics Award
- 2007 BBB Ethics Award
- 2013 BBB Ethics Award, Finalist
- 2015 BBB Ethics Award
- Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Community Service Award
- Gilbert Chamber of Commerce, Business of the Year
- 2006 Chandler Top 100 Companies
- 2007 Chandler Top 100 Companies
- Arizona Top 50 Companies to Watch
- Arizona Top 50 Companies to Watch, Customer Service Award Winner
- National Association Women Business Owners, Business of the Year Award
- 2005 Employer of Choice, Clockwork Home Services, a National Award
- 2007 Employer of Choice, Clockwork Home Services, a National Award
- 2012 US Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Award
- 2013 NAWBO Business Owner of the Year
- 2014 Gilbert Chamber of Commerce, Business of the Year
We are very happy for the awards we have won, but it really shows the commitment we have to our service and to our employees and community.We are not the average plumber; we are different in many ways.
- Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Gilbert Chamber of Commerce
- Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Drugs Don’t Work In Arizona
Community Support and Volunteer Time:
Habitat For Humanity-Rosie’s House and others, Little League Teams, United Food Bank, Gilbert Promotional Corporation, American Cancer Society, School Volunteers, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, End Id Theft, Rotary Club.
Radio Listener call-ins:
Ben Franklin Client Thank you for the Ben Franklin Recommendation.
Ben Franklin Client Their service was great. I'm now a Benjamin Franklin Society Member!
Helen Had two toilets put in and I love them. They work great.