- Chimney Sweeping
- Chimney Cleaning
- Chimney Caps
- Chimney Spark Arrestors
- Fireplace Caps
- Flue Caps
- Fireplace Cleaning
- Humane Bird Removal
- Top Sealing Dampers
- Bird Spikes
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Clothes Dryer Cleaning
- Air Vent Cleaning
Your fireplace is a great feature of your home but it needs to be regularly maintained to work properly and keep your family safe. Your chimney and the flue that lines it may add architectural interest to your home, but their real function is to carry fireplace gases and smoke safely out of your home. The last thing you are likely to be thinking about is the condition of your chimney. Our service will give you the peace of mind you deserve.
We offer an absolute, No Mess Cleaning with our state-of-the-art equipment and tools. A chimney sweep includes a visual inspection over the unit to make sure your fireplace is visibly sound.
Possible Problems Include:
- Creosote – Smoke goes up your chimney and creosote clings to the walls. It is highly flammable and causes chimney fires.
- Obstructions – Bird nesting, debris, leaves, and excessive creosote will create a blockage, causing your chimney to back smoke.
- Chimney Odors – A dirty chimney combined with rain and humidity can leave an undesirable odor.
- Deterioration – Loose bricks, large cracks, and holes can be symptomatic of major problems and the integrity of the fireplace.
- No Chimney Cap/Spark Arrestor – Without protection, it is an open hole to the environment.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
The dryer is an appliance found in almost every home and we use it weekly if not daily. Its main purpose is to take the heat and moisture out of your clothes, then to exhaust it through a vent to the outside. Dryers can be vented long distances and generally installed with bends. This creates more places where lint can collect and birds can nest. The last thing you are likely to be thinking about is the condition of your dryer vent.
Possible Dirty Dryer Vent Problems Include:
- Appliance Efficiency - A dirty vent waste energy, time, and money. Because the dryer will run longer than necessary.
- Wear and Tear - A Dryer taking twice as long to dry clothes will cut its lifetime in half and lead to expensive repairs.
- Carbon Monoxide - Gas dryers that are not exhausting correctly can cause carbon monoxide back up into the home.
- Obstructions - We have found nesting, dryer sheets, and pieces of clothes; along with lint so thick it blocks the vent.
- Fire and Property Damage - Your dryer and/or vent can ignite as a result of overheating and over worked safety controls.
Years in the Trade
Free Phone Estimates
Free Online Estimates
Click here to email us.