- Rosie on the House attending: No
- Type: Free
- RSVP: No
- Website: Visit
- Registration: Visit
Jun 22nd, 2019 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
The first annual Grow PHX Mesquite Education Program is under way with this hands-on class teaching the key things to know about harvesting mesquite beans. These desert delicacies can provide a delicious flour that can can even be a great substitute for sugar in some recipes. There are some important things to know before you start harvesting your beans, so join us and be ready to harvest with confidence!
You will see, smell, touch, and taste mesquite trees and beans as you take our walking class and learn first hand how to collect mesquite beans.
You will learn:
- When, and more importantly, HOW to collect your beans.
- How to Prepare Them for Milling
- How To Store Them for Milling
- Where To Take Them For Milling
Name: Greg Peterson
13424 W Camelback Rd
Litchfield Park, AZ, 85340