- Rosie on the House attending: No
- Type: Paid
- Price: $35
- RSVP: No
- Website: Visit
- Registration: Visit
Nov 09th, 2019 11:30 AM - Nov 10th, 2019 03:00 PM
Connect with local farms, food artisans, experts, chefs and advocacy organizations. Enjoy food samples that are expertly crafted by pairing local purveyors with local chefs to highlight Arizona products. Learn more about our local ecosystem through live cooking demonstrations, activities for the whole family and engagement with the people who make it possible.
Enjoy libations from the surrounding area. Meet the brewers, owners & distillers and learn more about a rich and continuing history of spirits in the region.
- Food & Menu Samplings from over 35 chefs!
- Heirlooms Farmers Market- Taste of The Farmers Market
- Beer, Wine & Libation Pairings and Samples
- Live Cooking Demos
- Culinary Activities, Food Education & Interactions
- Distributors and Retailers focused on local and sustainable foods
- Non Profit and Advocacy organizations dedicated to strengthening our local food system
- Family activities and games
- Double G Alapaca Farm
- Kids Corral
Name: The Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance
Phone: (520) 797-3959
5655 West Valencia Road
Tucson, AZ, 85757