- Rosie on the House attending: No
- Type: Free
- RSVP: Yes
- RSVP Date: Nov 30th, -0001
- Website: Visit
- Registration: Visit
Oct 31st, 2020 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
15th Annual Autism Speaks Walk in partnership with SARRC
The annual Autism Speaks Walk in partnership with SARRC has got a brand-new look! To ensure the safety of our community, SARRC and Autism Speaks are making a few changes to the 2020 Walk event. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are transforming our traditional day-of-event into a new, fun, and engaging way so our participants may safely participate this year.
Now-Saturday, Oct. 31 register your team and raise funds to support autism research in our community. Registration is free and it's never too early to get started.
On Oct. 31 all participants are invited to Walk on Wheels to celebrate their efforts!
Walk on Wheels Event Highlights:
- On Saturday, Oct. 31, SARRC and Autism Speaks will host Walk on Wheels; an organized, festive, and safely distanced car parade at the Mesa Convention Center to celebrate your team's efforts!
- To meet traffic regulations and ensure the safety of all our participants, assigned time slots will be available from 9 a.m. to noon per car.
- Timeslot selections will be sent out directly after you register for the Walk. Registration is free and it's never too early to get started.
- Participants are encouraged to build a Walk Team comprised of family, friends, and loved ones then set a goal and begin fundraising!
Registration is free and it's never too early to get started. Participants are encouraged to build a Walk team comprised of family, friends, and loved ones then set a goal and begin fundraising! Register on the Arizona Walk website to track your team's progress and get access to resources, fundraising tools, and more. Register here »
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Mesa Convention Center
9:00 a.m. - Opening Ceremonies (Virtual)
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Walk on Wheels Parade
Name: Heidi Naranjo
Phone: (480) 450-3920
263 N Center St.
Mesa, AZ, 85201