The Most Tightly-Screened Contractors in Arizona.
Rosie-Certified Partners are the most tightly screened referral network of quality home improvement contractors, retailers and service providers in the industry. Each member of our home improvement referral network must have:
- Worked in their business for at least five years;
- Demonstrated a commitment to their industry and community;
- Shown a record of great customer service - as investigated and reported by our independent, customer surveyor, GuildQuality (see more below);
- Earned a position of respect among their peers and competitors;
- Maintained a good record with the state Registrar of Contractors, as well as being correctly licensed, bonded and insured;
- Achieved good standing with the Better Business Bureau and have a good credit record.
Bound to Strict, Homeowner-Foucsed Ethics.
Once a contractor is found to be truely one of the best-of-the-best, each company has to agree to our strict and customer-focused code of ethics. The Rosie on the House team tracks the performance of our Certified Partners, making sure they continue to up-hold the “Rosie Standard” of high-quality and great customer service. Each partners must meet this industry-leading standard to retain their membership.
All Providers are Guaranteed by Rosie.
Lastly, each company that is part of our referral network is guaranteed by Rosie himself! Our Homeowner Relations Department helps with any concerns that may develop with the Rosie-Certified partner network. Within this family of Rosie-certified partners, you will find companies that are used to working together on projects and trust each other to get the job right the first time.
The Nation’s Leader in Customer Satisfaction Surveying for the Building Industry
GuildQuality is the leading web-based surveying solution for homebuilders, remodelers and contractors that conducts over 40,000 homeowner surveys each month. Quality-minded home professionals use GuildQuality to gain operational insights which also include ratings and reviews. These ratings and reviews, in turn, become marketing assets to gain new clients. Authentic third-party research takes the guessing out of what customers really think ensuring long term relationships. GuildQuality was founded in 2003 and continues to lead the space in customer satisfaction surveying.