Phoenix Area Landscapers
Are you looking for a Phoenix desert landscaper to spruce up your front yard and create that perfect design? What about a good Phoenix paver to lay out that perfect brick or concrete patio? Or just a quality lawn service you can trust your yard to? Rosie on the House offers you all that and more with our list of the top Phoenix landscaping companies. Trust your home to the same landscapers that home improvement radio hosts Rosie and Romey trust their homes to. Twenty plus years of home improvement expertise has gotten these guys more than just good tans. They know their stuff! So no matter what you are looking for, trust Rosie's landscaping Contractors.
- CYC Landscaping
- French Accent Landscaping, Inc.
- Integrity Tree Service
- Scottsdale Weed Control & Fertilization, LLC
- Superlite an Oldcastle Company & Belgard Hardscapes
- Think Green Irrigation & Landscaping
More a do-it-yourselfer? Or just looking for the answer to a few landscaping questions? Check out some of our home improvement FAQ's below.
- How do I create a consistent lawn?
- Can I install concrete pavers myself?
- What are the best ways to use water features in my yard?
- How can I collect rainwater to use in my water feature?
- How can I kill weeds without using toxic herbicides?
- What is Xeriscaping?
A great selling point for a natural stone or concrete patio is that it lasts and lasts and needs very little maintenance.
But “very little” doesn’t mean “none.”
If you install a beautiful outdoor patio floor and never give it a second thought, you could wind up with a stained, faded surface in as little as a couple of years.
Even so, there’s probably no need to replace your patio. My friend Dan Brewer is president of Acu-Chem in Phoenix. He says almost any patio surface can be cleaned up to look like new.
Some tips for keeping your investment looking like a showpiece:
- Seal it.
- Keep it clean.
- Sweep it—don’t hose it off.